Thursday, May 21

Coffee and donuts

My day started off pretty depressing. My first look outside revealed a cold and foggy day. Driving to school revealed morning traffic and a 30 minute late start to my first class. You'd be insane to think that my day could get better.
I should be admitted to a mental hospital. The start of my day may have sounded bleak but it surprisingly picked up towards the end. But it only picked up once I had coffee and donuts.
The said consumed products made me feel; like a stereotyped police officer and; appreciatively content with my day. As an upcoming university student I'm starting to realise I'll be spending more money on coffee than I would on petrol. But no matter how much I spend on coffee my body knows that caffeine is a god-send. My constant need for caffeine has earned me a reputation at my local Gloria Jean's - they all know that Randolf orders a large caramel latte.
I guess the lovely staff at Gloria Jean's know how to save me a breath or two.

4 comments:

Norman said...

Caffeine doesn't have any effect on me >_. the taste of coffee does ^^ hmmmmmmmm caramel latte ^^...

Sonja said...

You've to be kidding me! Gloria Jeans caramel latte is my favourite coffeine drink!!

Anonymous said...

Ew D: cof.. fee..

Anonymous said...

fatty
and you ate kfc and pizza and apple pie after your 6 donuts :p