Wednesday, June 17

Overload

A list shall clear things up!

• Internet
• Brain
• Patience
• Caffeine
• Pressure
• Procrastination

Basically, our Internet has gone over the limit by $50 or more. Being banned from the Internet is the most excruciating experience in the world. I know what you're thinking, 'you dumasss how can u be typin dis den HUH?'. Well using my phone to blog is equally excruciating. My fat fingers can not be accommodated by the tiny keyboard and my typing speed is horrendously slow. I will live but it is still frustrating!

I guess being banned is good for it adds time to homework and study. The bad part is I still manage to heavily procrastinate. Also adds to my frustration. My homework session literally fried my brain - I'm frustrated because I know that study = fail and I have two chances to fail tomorrow.

Frustrated because I can't sleep. It is 3:00 or so and the amount of coffee I have consumed has failed to serve and paradoxically, simultaneously and annoyingly over serve it's purpose. It did not help me earlier and it kicks in now. That is my fault and I'm kicking myself for it.

I give up typing this blogpost. It's too much for my phone to handle. I shall post a proper post once I get my Internet back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

imagine not having internet for 3 weeks.. drives you crazy.

Sonja said...

When are you getting your Internet back?

Norman said...

It's so pathetic that the modern man need to rely on internet to live. 10 years ago internet was still in the uprising and 50 years ago there were no PC's. Now we can almost not live without internet and modern technology... So pathetic... and I'm not saying I'm not one of those pathetic people cause I sure am 8D

Unknown said...

"I shall post a proper post once I get my internet back"

HAHAHA what a joke =D