Saturday, August 15

The planning of hippopotamus hunting expeditions and related miscellaneousness

Apparently I have more viewers than I thought. I guess the people that brush by my Facebook page also click on what's listed as my website. Perhaps I should update more often? :)

Today was a lot of planning and wondering. Esther (for those of you who don't know, my girlfriend of over 9000 years) has informed me with exciting news that she is coming to Australia during the coming March. I'm quite ecstatic about this, so with the help of an unusual mood of not being 'me' I decided to forward-plan her stay.

Since she loves animals I've decided to take her to the Werribee Open Range Zoo sometime during her stay in Melbourne. I've never been there myself but the rest of my family have said that it's a very nice place. It's also not far from my house - about 25km give or take. She quite often tells me how she loves zoos so I hope that this is one impressionable experience she won't forget. I also promised Charly that I will visit her, with Esther, in Brisbane. March '10 will be one of the best times in my life - meeting two of my closest internet buddies in real life, what more can I ask for?

Either way, I can't wait to see the wild poo in the middle of an artificially created savannah!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW <3333 you're so sweet

I can't wait :D

it's gonna be so great!

Pani said...

AHHHH KINZ

:D

Anonymous said...

If you think you can fit another zoo in your timetable, I'd recommend Healesville sanctuary. I visited it twice and I really loved it, because you can, for example, feed kangaroos there. And personally I reckon it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a non-Australian because it's the only country where you can see wild kangaroos.

Randolf said...

Thankyou so much Sonja! I'll certainly fit that in. That's an awesome suggestion.

Anonymous said...

TANTOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ik wil ook

Unknown said...

JA SPAREN EN GAAN DAN!

Ellen said...

If she loves animals and zoos so much, just take her to my house...